Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Anuhya Interior Collection you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you would like to discuss any of these with us please contact us.
When ordering any furniture it is the responsibility of you, the customer, to measure up correctly to ensure the item/s will fit into its proposed location. Consider any tight spaces the product may have to go through. Anuhya Interior Collection will not be held responsible for products that do not fit. Should the item not fit, it will be the responsibility of the customer to return it to us in perfect saleable condition and cover the costs of any return transport and insurance charges.
Wherever possible avoid placing furniture in front of or near direct heat. Wood is a natural product and whilst the timbers we use in our products are well seasoned and dried, changes in temperature will cause the wood to shrink or expand. Placing furniture either up against a radiator or near to an air conditioning unit will exaggerate any movement and may cause unsightly shrinkage or cracks in the wood. Our recommendation is to place furniture at least one metre away from a direct heat source and out of the direct path of an air conditioning unit.
It is recommended that you thoroughly clean your items with a clear beeswax polish after delivery to remove any residual stains or wax left over from the production process.
Ongoing care should take the form of regular dusting with a soft cloth, combined with the occasional application of good quality beeswax. This will help to keep the pieces nourished and safeguard against shrinkage. Anuhya does not recommend the use of spray based polishes as they contain silicones which prevent the timber from breathing.
• All orders that you place from this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
• Acceptance of your order takes place on despatch. In the case of customised items and commissions acceptance takes place on commencement of manufacture.
• We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any individual or company.
• We reserve the right to discontinue products.
• Every effort is made to ensure that the products we supply correspond as closely as possible to those displayed on our web-site. However, due to the handcrafted nature of our products there may be slight variations adding to their individual charm. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations. These could include, but are not limited to, slight variations in shades of finishes or dimensions of products.
• Please bear in mind that computer browsers may present colours differently.
Bespoke Items / Commissions
• Orders undertaken for bespoke items or commissions will require payment in full at the time of order.
• Delivery lead-times for bespoke items or commissions will be confirmed upon receipt of your order.
• Unfortunately we are unable to exchange or refund bespoke items or commissions.
• Delivery is free on all orders.
• Delivery is free within mainland UK only. The highlands and Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands will incur a £10 surcharge.
• For items held in stock delivery is 7-14 days from receipt of order although items are usually delivered within 3 days.
• Smaller accessory products will be delivered directly to you via our appointed courier. They will require a signature so please feel free to use an alternative delivery address such as your office address.
• Larger items such as furniture will be delivered by our appointed handling agent. They will contact you once your order is ready to arrange a convenient time for delivery and ensure someone is available to take receipt of your goods.
• For international deliveries we can either deliver to an international shipping agent of your choice or they can arrange collection from our premises. Alternatively, we can arrange full international deliveries and in such cases delivery charges will be quoted on an individual basis.. Please contact us in the first instance with your requirements.
Pricing and Payment
• Payment is through our online payment system. Please note that all payments must have cleared before we despatch your goods
• All prices quoted on the site are inclusive of VAT.
• We reserve the right to alter prices either up or down including any variations to the rate of VAT.
Cancellations and Amendments
• You have the right to cancel your order at any time before your order has begun being processed. If your order has been, or is being processed, we will charge 10% of the order value to cover our administration costs.
• We will try to accommodate any changes you wish to make after your order has been placed but, given that your order will be processed immediately on receipt we cannot guarantee this. If you do wish to make an amendment to your order please contact us.
• Provided the item is in its original packing and still in perfect saleable condition we offer a 7 day money-back guarantee. Please note any / all costs incurred through shipping are strictly non-refundable.
• Transport and insurance for return of goods must be arranged and paid for by the customer. The goods are your responsibility until they arrive at the warehouse therefore we recommend using a reputable courier company or alternatively the Anuhya appointed handling agent.
• If the packaging has not been retained, Anuhya will charge a restocking fee of 20% of the total order value.
• The 7 Day money back guarantee commences from the time you receive and sign for the goods. Refunds are not offered after the 7 day period expires.
• Refunds will be issued to the bank account used to place the order once the goods have been received into and verified by our warehouse.
• Due to the handcrafted nature of our accessory products and the wood used in our furniture products, each item will have slightly different measurements, appearance, colour and finish. We will not exchange items on a ‘like for like’ basis purely on the grounds of the character of the wood or product finish.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
• In the rare event that an item arrives faulty or damaged we will arrange a replacement or a full refund free of charge. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the goods. If you, the customer, fail to contact us within 7 days a replacement or refund will not be offered.
• We reserve the right to repair an item rather than replacing it.
• All furniture is guaranteed for one year, on condition that each item is cared for in accordance with the advice contained in our wood care section.
• Shipping costs are not covered in the guarantee. The customer must pay all related shipping costs.
• Where appropriate, Anuhya will repair the item free of charge during this period, or will replace it if necessary.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
• We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in prices and products descriptions posted on the website.
• Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of your order shall be limited to the purchase price.
Title and Risk
• The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
• Ownership of the goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the goods, including delivery charges.
Our Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions
• We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
• You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the confirmation email (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within 7 working days of receipt by you of the item(s).
Intellectual Property and Right to Use it
• You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this web-site shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
• You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this web-site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase on this web-site) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
• Any other use of the material and content of this web-site is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.